Sunday 15 April 2012

New bricks and mortar shop!

Oh dear, I didn’t realise I hadn’t blogged for quite so long!

But I have a good excuse. I opened my first bricks and mortar shop, Artfully Made, in October last year which has been hugely exciting and just a little bit hectic. You can find the new blog here http://artfully-made.blogspot.co.uk/ I’ll be updating it on a regular basis with news from the shop and info about upcoming workshops and events, etc. There’s more details about the shop, how to find it and the workshop programme on the website – www.ArtfullyMade.co.uk which will soon have an online shop added.

1 comment:

  1. Various us know all identifying with the convincing medium you display capable strides on this web journal and in this manner firmly empower commitment from different ones on this subject while our own youngster is really finding an extraordinary arrangement. Play around with the rest of the part of the year.
    ucuz dekoratif parke ve karo taşları iskenderun arsuz hatay

    ReplyDelete