Tuesday 12 July 2011

The birds and the bees

Well ladybirds and bees actually, of the glassy variety. I’ve been busily making, when I can, I’ve come down with a bout of tonsillitis so have felt lousy and therefore not terribly productive.

I made another little batch of ladybirds and honey bees last time I had a session on the torch, here they are fresh from the kiln.

And after cleaning, all lined up ready to be made into earrings, along with some cabs I made a while ago that have been waiting to be made up.

Unfortunately there was a bee casualty, she’ll get her wing glued back on at bee A&E and made into a pair which I’ll persuade a kind friend or relative to adopt. I know, I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here :)

Bee sure to keep an eye on my Etsy shop as they will hopefully be landing there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment